Our DevOps event is back with a new twist
Introducing DevOps North Live, part of our new Live series
DevOps has become an inescapable word in technology circles recently, with many firms wanting to reap the business benefits of bringing developers and operational staff closer together. The goal of the concept is to increase efficiency and start delivering better quality software more quickly. But if it was that simple, everyone would be doing it. While startups practicing DevOps have a freshness of a new beginning and ability to change the approach if the need arises, DevOps in legacy systems is a different story. In theory, established companies can accomplish more because they usuaaly have more resources available to build systems, however they also face a plethora of challenges that can make adopting DevOps a very difficult task.
At the event we will look at challenges of DevOps adoption and answer questions such as:
- How to approach DevOps in a monolithic legacy environment?
- How to convince the teams to embrace DevOps?
- What additional benefits can microservices bring to DevOps?
- How should effective DevOps teams be constructed?
- Unifying DevOps and security
- Achieving digital transformation through DevOps
If you have any queries on registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new about this event?
How long to go until DevOps North Live?