DEVOPS SUMMIT 2017
DevOps has become an inescapable word in technology circles recently, with many firms wanting to reap the business benefits of bringing developers and operational staff closer together. The goal of the concept is to increase efficiency and start delivering better quality software more quickly. But if it was that simple, everyone would be doing it. While startups practicing DevOps have a freshness of a new beginning and ability to change the approach if the need arises, DevOps at a large enterprise is a different story. In theory, such companies can accomplish more because they have more resources available to build larger systems, however scale introduces challenges that can make adopting DevOps a very difficult task.
At the event we will look at challenges enterprise DevOps adoption and answer such questions as:
- How to approach DevOps in a monolithic enterprise environment?
- How to convince the teams to embrace DevOps?
- What additional benefits can microservices bring to DevOps?
- How should effective DevOps teams be constructed?
- Unifying DevOps and security
- Achieving digital transformation through DevOps
If you have any queries on registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org