DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS LIVE
They say that data is the new gold, so with its increasing importance Computing has decided to broaden the scope of its regular Big Data Analytics Summit to cover all aspects of data. Our enhanced Data Management & Analytics Live conference will cover not only Big Data analytics but also topics related to data security, introduction of the GDPR and how it affects the data you hold, processing and management of data, including metadata management and data integration, as well as the latest hot topics including artificial intelligence, automation and prescriptive analytics.
Gathering together end users from across all the industries in the UK, this event provides a great platform to discuss your concerns with your peers and learn from our expert speakers. Whether you are in the beginning of your Big Data journey or are well ahead of the market, this conference will help you to excel and move forward faster. Join us this July to get answers to such questions as:
- How to ensure your data is secure and compliant with the legislation?
- How to attain effective metadata management?
- How to deal with data coming from multiple sources in different formats?
- How can artificial intelligence be used to decrease the costs, increase efficiency and shorten timeframe?
- How to ensure you get the most out of your data?
"Brilliant discussion on agenda topics by some of the Big data experts from industry and a great over all experience."
– Sanjay Dhingra, River Island, IT Engineering Manager
"To hear what the big dogs are up to and hear their stories and wisdom was truly mind-blowing."
– James Wolman, Found, Data Analyst
"Informative sessions in an every changing Landscape"
– Martin Hilton, Strutt and Parker LLP, IT Manager
"Thought provoking, engaging with lots of practical information that you can take back to your organisation"
– Caroline Barnett, Lloyds Banking Group, Data Architect Manager
"Excellent. Really good speakers and panel members, and very professionally organised."
– Paul Driver, Department for Culture Media & Sport, Senior Policy Adviser
"A very informative and interesting day with a spread of talks and panel discussions, well supported by an easy way for delegates to interact (sli.do)."
– Steve Goodenough, John Lewis Partnership, Solution Design