Our Cloud and Infrastructure Event is Back with a New Twist
Introducing Cloud & Infrastructure Live - part of our new Live series
Cloud computing is not just changing how people listen to music, rent movies, and share photos. It's also transforming how businesses operate and has helped many enterprises transform themselves over the last five years. Several enterprises moved to the cloud in a bid to gain advantage over their competitors. However, it has now become necessary to use cloud computing services and why not? The sheer flexibility, scalability and cost-friendly nature of cloud computing technology has started to attract consumers from a wide range of industries Studies have shown that businesses taking advantage of productivity-enhancing cloud services grow faster than their counterparts that don't. But although cloud is an established concept, certain challenges still remain. The question is how do you overcome them?
Join us for this one day FREE* event to network with your peers, meet leading industry vendors and learn how to harvest maximum cloud potential. Highlights include:
• Why, when and how to adopt hybrid cloud?
• How can we be agnostic about multi cloud offerings?
• How to ensure you remain compliant with the GDPR when in the cloud
• What are the challenges when navigating security in the cloud
• How to implement a cloud based disaster recovery
• The trials and tribulations of migration to a cloud ready software
• What is the future of cloud and infrastructure?
*The attendance is free for qualified senior IT end users. Final decision is at organisers' discretion
If you have any queries on registration, please contact email@example.com
What's new about this event?